Village Oaks Elementary School
- Family Literacy Night: "Reading Rockets Our Imagination" Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Parent Survey: Collier County Public Schools is committed partnerships between schools and families to help children perform better in school. We invite all parents in Title I-funded schools to take this brief survey. Please think about this school year and your experiences when you complete the survey. Complete one survey for each child in your family (Grades K to 12).
- January Activity Calendar.
- Important information for parents about Fifth Disease:
- Fifth Disease - English
- Fifth Disease - Spanish
- Fifth Disease - Creole
- VOE Handbook English
- The Education Channel – Comcast Cable 99 – What’s On?
- Virtual Flyer Program
- The students of VOE are very aware that proper food and nutrition promotes for a healthy lifestyle. Throughout the school year, your child participates in lessons in Math, Science, and English Language Arts that explore how making healthy food choices and being physically active, are necessary for developing healthy habits. Please click on the attached links to read what the United States Department of Agriculture’s Team Nutrition has to offer: English, Spanish
- Parents can access the School Public Accountability Reports (SPARs) available on the WEB site at http://www.ccps/about/spar.asp Additionally, a printed copy of the report is located in the front off and can be viewed upon request.
- Head Start Parent: Walking Safety Information