Village Oaks Elementary School
- VOE Handbook English
- May-June Activity Calendar.
- The Education Channel – Comcast Cable 99 – What’s On?
- Virtual Flyer Program
- The students of VOE are very aware that proper food and nutrition promotes for a healthy lifestyle. Throughout the school year, your child participates in lessons in Math, Science, and English Language Arts that explore how making healthy food choices and being physically active, are necessary for developing healthy habits. Please click on the attached links to read what the United States Department of Agriculture’s Team Nutrition has to offer: English, Spanish
- Parents can access the School Public Accountability Reports (SPARs) available on the WEB site at http://www.ccps/about/spar.asp Additionally, a printed copy of the report is located in the front off and can be viewed upon request.
- Head Start Parent: Walking Safety Information